By accessing MkulimaYoung and its related pages, services and applications under the brand name you agree to the following terms and conditions to make the services offered by Mkulima Young usable by everyone. This terms and conditions are effective as from 2018.
While using Mkulima Young observe that:
- Mkulima Young is not responsible for any transactions between buyers and sellers meeting in our platforms.
- Mkulima Young only provides a platform to post products for ready buyers to view and buy, we do not purchase the items posted.
- Always meet face to face - take someone with you and meet in a public place. If a buyer/seller is coming to your home or workplace, arrange to have someone with you and ask the buyer/seller to produce ID
- Never send or wire money (especially M-Pesa, Airtel money or such services) to someone you don’t know or trust
- Always let the buyer inspect the item before agreeing to a sale
- Use common sense. If something sounds too good to be true - it probably is.
- You are bound by the laws of your respective country and any illegal acts are punishable by applicable laws.
- Users are forbidden from using materials and contacts posted on this platform for other gains without consent.
- The use of automated means to access Mkulima Young for collection of data without consent from Mkulima Young is forbidden.
- Mkulima Young reserves the right to delete posts it deems unfit for the platform without notice.
- Mkulima Young reserves the right to reject the registration of and delete accounts of persons found to be violating the terms and conditions of service.
- Mkulima Young reserves the right to use posts on the platform to conduct market research.
- Mkulima Young reserves the right to make changes on the terms and conditions without notification.
- Mkulima Young is an all-inclusive, unbiased platform that does not discriminate users based on any grounds.
- Posts that are threatening, abusive, intended to tarnish reputations, obscene, indecent or illegal.
- Spam, chain letters, contests, junk emails, surveys, mass messages (commercial or non-commercial) or posts that promote pyramid schemes.
- Posts that are false, misleading or fabricated.
- Posts unrelated to agriproducts.
- Posts of counterfeit goods.
- Political posts.
- Divisive posts.