- Should be a graduate from a reputable institution with a degree in Agriculture or related fields.
- Should be well versed and conversant with both green house and open field planting technology.
- Should have rich and precise knowledge on chemical application, disease and pest control in tomato, capsicum, kale, spinach, cabbage, courgetti, sweetcorn and all range of horticulture farming.
- Should have excellent managerial skills.
- Should be well versed and conversant with mushroom farming
- Should be ready to work and reside on the farm.
To apply email email@example.com or call 0724465855